FORT WASHINGTON, PA – A large, multi-regional US bank headquartered in Texas has again selected Banker’s Academy as its training solutions provider for the bank’s new account system upgrade. The bank will use Banker’s Academy’s custom Systems Simulation Training (SST). The bank will continue to use Banker’s Academy’s Learning Management System (LMS) for robust tracking and reporting.
About Banker’s Academy SST
Banker’s Academy’s SST is a simulation training methodology that assists financial institutions with their end-user systems training efforts. Whether the institution is implementing a new system due to a merger or acquisition, or simply upgrading existing technology, SST gives employees the training and practice they need to make the new system a success—without consuming a vast amount of company resources. With SST, employees learn through hands-on experience via our three-step methodology: observe, practice, and demonstrate.
Banker’s Academy’s SST solution provides:
- Availability for any system, for any version.
- Seamless knowledge transfer, while maintaining an optimal customer experience.
- Improved user performance and system acceptance that maximizes the bank’s ROI.
- Expert customer service resulting from knowledgeable, proficient employees.
- Consistency in the delivery of training content, ensuring standardization in the execution of system procedures—thus increasing accuracy while reducing risk.
- Reduced training time and costs.
- Ongoing refresher and new-hire training.
Contact us at 888.433.2666 or +1.215.542.6900 to speak to a Banker’s Academy representative about our customized SST services today!
About Banker’s Academy
With 25+ years of experience and over 2,500 clients, Banker’s Academy is the leading global provider of training solutions to the financial services industry, with a focus on banks, credit unions, and money service businesses. We’re a partner you can count on to help you achieve your business goals. For more information, call 888-433-2666 or go to www.bankersacademy.com