FORT WASHINGTON, PA – Banker’s Academy announced today the release of its new Learning Management System – BALMS V6, as part of a continuing effort to provide the most robust and user-friendly LMS in the industry. The new release will be available in Q1 2013. Some of the highlights of the new release include tablet support, increased self-administration by organizations, an improved user interface, and client brand integration throughout their customized login area of the LMS.
“The interface is deceptively simple to use and quick to learn, but still provides our client administrators ample power to achieve their more complex goals,” said Chief Operations Officer Jim Cannon.
Some of the features of BALMS V6 include a robust curriculum management feature, complete with dazzling aesthetics and user-friendly navigation. Further, it affords training administrators with more flexibility than ever before, including comprehensive reporting and the ability to customize roles and levels of access for learners. BALMS V6 also allows clients to import and publish their existing topics or create custom-authored courses directly within the LMS in a seamless manner.
In addition to these robust features, BALMS V6 includes:
- A new course viewer
- The ability to navigate from topic-to-topic on the same screen
- The ability to load, sequence and suppress eLearning assets
- Enhanced descriptive text displays
- Curriculum, Course and Topic labels
- Ability to design courses, and curriculums from the existing standard library
- Improved design
- A learner interface optimized for newer touch-screen devices
- Enterprise level features including HRIS data feed capabilities and Single-Sign-On.
About Banker’s Academy
With 25+ years of experience and over 2,500 clients, Banker’s Academy is the leading global provider of training solutions to the financial services industry, with a focus on banks, credit unions, and money service businesses. We’re a partner you can count on to help you achieve your business goals. For more information, call 888-433-2666, +1.215.542.6900, or go to www.bankersacademy.com