FORT WASHINGTON, PA, May 6, 2013
Banker’s Academy, the leading global provider of training solutions to the financial services industry, announced today a new eLearning training library for the Mortgage Industry.
The training library is designed as a series of curricula that focuses on the principles and techniques to be a successful lender. From mortgage lending basics, to sales and service best-practices, to full regulatory compliance coverage of all pertinent federal regulations --- the training ensures your associates are equipped with the skills and tools necessary to succeed within the Organization.
Contact us today for a special, promotional rate…and SAVE!
What the new Library includes.
The new eLearning library consists of the following curriculums, spanning 3 major categories: Compliance and Regulatory, Banking and Financial and Professional Skills:
- BSA/AML Requirements
- Compliance Lending Regulations
- HR Compliance
- Security and Risk
- Mortgage Lending
- Business Communication and Writing Skills
- Management and Leadership Development
- Professional Development
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Time and Stress Management
Designed alongside SMEs and industry leaders, our content is:
- The most complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- Flexible, innovative e-learning that engages and motivates employees.
- Trackable training that shows progress and reduces risk.
- A Consistent message across the corporate footprint.
Highlights of our eLearning Training.
Our e-Learning or distance training programs feature a blend of animation, audio, video, and text—which leads to more exciting and interactive training, and maximizes the overall learning experience. Our courses are fully compliant with SCORM and AICC, and may be integrated with any LMS or delivered with Banker's Academy's own LMS. All programs can be accessed on a local or network drive, or hosted on an Intranet or Internet server.
Key features of our computer-based training include:
- A tri-mode learning focus, where information is presented through text, graphics, and interactive activities to achieve maximum knowledge acquisition.
- SCORM and AICC compliance, which ensures ease of integration with third-party systems.
- An integrated online glossary, to help reinforce industry-specific terminology and key words.
- Testing and certification built in with remediation. Tracking and reporting may be done through Banker’s Academy’s LMS or any LMS that is compliant with SCORM or AICC.
- Role-based curricula, which ensures that your employees only see content appropriate for their particular roles within the organization.
Flexible Delivery through our LMS or Yours
Banker's Academy provides the most robust, full-featured LMS in the Industry. It allows for managed enrollment, flexible assignment, testing, tracking and reporting.
Banker’s Academy’s LMS provides the following features:
- Ease of use. Our programs offer stunning aesthetics, an easily customized login screen and dashboard, user-friendly navigation, and visually attractive shell design.
- Learner-friendly features. We provide an easy-to-use learner interface, a built-in help desk, a comprehensive search feature, automated e-mail notifications and reminders, print certificates and records of completion, learner support tools, FAQs, system announcements at multiple levels, and a comprehensive calendar.
- User management. You can: customize various user roles (Instructor, Learner, Manager, LMS administrator) and profiles, import/export users, provide self-enrollment for users, create new roles, and approve and enroll users manually by administrator.
- Course assignment logic. You’ll have the ability to: bulk upload your learners, configure training to Individuals, Learning Group, or Department, provide self-enrollment as well as manual learner addition/enrollment, import from CSV or Excel, provide email notification for enrollment key instructions, course enrollment, and course completion, and allow learners to cancel and re-enroll.
- Classroom management. This allows creation and scheduling of classroom trainings or virtual meetings, reports on participants’ details, whiteboard sharing, blended learning, and integration with any other third-party classroom software/services.
- Content authoring. We now offer template-based rapid authoring: 24 different types of templates, an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for managing course menus, easy configuration of mastery score, questions, and randomizations, course player tools, seamless exporting/publishing of authored courses to the LMS, and more.
- Powerful, robust reporting. Over 50 standard reports can be exported into PDF or Excel formats. You can: send a report by email, complete system level audits, provide course summaries, and segregate information by department or group, employee, task activity, training history, detailed question level, course evaluation, course organization, course activity, department or group admin, employee course access and performance, and/or graphical representation for easy analysis.
- Security. Our servers are SSAE16-certified and undergo regular security and penetration testing.
- Conformity. Our LMS offers proven compatibility with external systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft™, custom HRIS applications, employee databases, LDAP / ADS, and Skills Dictionary.
Contact us today at www.bankersacademy.com to find out more.
About Banker’s Academy
With 25+ years of experience and over 2,500 clients, Banker’s Academy is the leading global provider of training solutions to the financial services industry, with a focus on banks, credit unions, and money service businesses. We’re a partner you can count on to help you achieve your business goals. For more information, call 888-433-2666 or go to www.bankersacademy.com