ITS-02-TCP-008 - Importing into the EU
The European Union is one of the largest markets in the world. Given its importance and to reflect in a more practical manner the implementation of customs procedures, we will look at the process of importing goods into the EU.
In this unit you will:
- Analyse the process of importing goods into the European Union.
- Learn about free circulation - the most common customs procedure.
- Examine how to dispatch goods for free circulation and for consumption.
- Learn about VAT on imported goods.
- Study the main customs procedures.