ITS - TCP - 001 - Introduction to International Trade
In recent years the world economy has been undergoing profound changes.
Domestic trade has become global trade, where the entire world is a global market.
In this unit you will learn about the nature and background of International Trade.
This will be achieved by:
- Learning about liberalisation and the origins of the WTO.
- Learning about globalisation and the positive and negative effects of globalisation.
- Exploring the various World Economic Agreements and their relevance to the different regions throughout the world.
- Reviewing the various World Organisations and their influence on International Trade.
- Exploring the history of International Trade.