ITS - TCP - 002 - Export Packaging
Once an export order has been accepted and sales and delivery conditions established, it will be the exporter's responsibility to ensure that the goods are packaged in a way which will ensure that they will reach the importer in optimum condition.
In this unit you will:
- Learn the importance of adequate packaging in export transactions.
This will be achieved by:
- Outlining the types of export packaging available to the exporter.
- Analysing the criteria to be used in the selection of export packaging.
- Outlining various packing options including pallets, containers and distribution of pallets in containers.
- Examining the different materials that can be used for packaging.